COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
- We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product from us on the Site.
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
- We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier partner).
- We may also use your data in order to manage the Site, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Site, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Site or our products, and in case we have any queries.
- You must only submit the information that is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
- Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open, and those which are short to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details, and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for the misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
- We view the protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information on computers located in India that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
OTHER USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, and anything relating to other companies in our group. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or follow the unsubscription process as detailed in the SMS. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to unsubscription from the other. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of your instruction, we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.