Do you think Healthcare AI companies are propelled by profits? Can you estimate their development in the coming years !!
Artificial Intelligence has paved way for many industries in the world. The Healthcare industry is one such sector in recent times that has witnessed significant development in the field of Artificial Intelligence. No matter how fast healthcare AI companies are evolved, they have to strive their best to rank top in the industry.
Here goes the list of top 10 Healthcare AI companies :
- Google Health/Deep Mind
- IBM Watson Health
- Oncora Medical
- Cloud MedX Health
- Babylon Health
- Butterfly Network
- Caption Health
1. Google Health/Deep Mind:
- Google Health was established in 2006 to provide Personal Health Record(PHR) services by connecting to doctors and hospitals as well as pharmacies directly.
- It was one of the Artificial Intelligence companies in healthcare to provide information about medical conditions, directions to hospitals, medicine reminders, and fitness progress.
- It used AI to assist in diagnosing cancer, predicting patient outcomes, preventing blindness, etc., and the ways to explore patient care by using tools that were used by physicians.
- The project was discontinued in 2012 and attempts were made to reopen in 2018, November. Unfortunately, it failed to re-establish.
- Due to its obscurity and lack of capabilities, Google Health had failed in its online PHR services.
- Deep Mind, an advanced AI company had merged with Google Health lately. It’s a team with the collaboration of scientists, engineers, machine learning experts.
- They have joined Google Health to solve and tackle some most complicated healthcare problems.
- By developing AI research and mobile tools, they create a positive impact on patients and hospitals.
- Under the leadership of Dr.David Feinberg, they are now able to contribute towards improvement in the areas like app development, data security, cloud storage, and support care teams to improve patient outcomes.
2. IBM Watson Health:
- IBM Watson Health is one of the leading healthcare AI companies to have committed to building smarter healthcare systems with a simple process, better care, faster breakthrough, and improved experiences for people around the world.
- Through Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive computing, analytics, cloud storage, and 3D printing, the healthcare system is undergoing a dramatic transformation.
- They can assist with healthcare consulting services by evolving healthcare organizations into integrated ecosystems of providers, payers, and researchers.
- IBM also interacts with patients, caregivers and with the help of technology they focus on affordable healthcare at a large scale.
- It extends support to healthcare organizations that are changing their business and operating models from still-predominant fee for service to value-based care and reimbursement in an effort to provide affordable, quality treatment at lower costs and achieve an ultimate goal by improving patient care.
3. Oncora Medical:
- Oncora Medical is a digital healthcare company that uses adaptive data captive technology to identify and collect the data of each patient naturally in the physician’s workflow.
- It uses real-world data to fight cancer by improving quality and outcomes for cancer patients.
- Their software technology allows to collect data and apply to all healthcare-related decisions for the benefit of the patient.
- Oncora is a motivated group of data scientists, clinicians, machine learning experts, and software developers that intensely focuses on improving the quality of radiation therapy treatments.
4. Cloud MedX Health:
- Cloud MedX Health is a healthcare AI company that aims for affordable, accessible, and standardized healthcare for all patients and doctors.
- It uses NLP (Natural Language Processing) and deep learning to extract key medical concepts for EHR and serve them to physicians and hospitals to improve clinical operators, documentation, and patient care.
- The process is automated and repetitive. It turns qualified doctors, nurses, coders, billers, and staff into data entry personals.
- It has built an AI assistance with an aim to help physicians and patients own data to data-driven decisions.
5. Babylon Health:
- Babylon Health helps to solve a wide range of healthcare challenges with Artificial Intelligence.
- Their AI technology can understand and recognize the unique ways humans expressing their symptoms.
- Babylon Health’s Knowledge Graph is one of the largest structured medical knowledge bases in the world.
- It attempts to capture human knowledge on modern medicine and encoded it for machines.
- They follow NLP to interrupt, understand and use human language and patterns.
- Corti was established in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2016. It has since then developed and spread across Europe, collaborating with talented and motivated teams who are committed to better patient care.
- Corti mainly focuses on top medical organizations around the world with a motive to help them improve in their decision-making.
- It is an AI partner to help make life-saving decisions for emergency medical dispatches.
- During medical interviews like emergency calls, Corti listens and analyzes the conversation in real-time.
- It also helps medical professionals diagnose illness and provides prompts for effective action by utilizing cutting-edge machine learning.
- Corti isn’t designed for signals but trains itself by listening to sound from the huge set of calls to identify and improve its model as it works.
- Its real-time AI-powered decision-making system identifies significant factors in ongoing conversations and alerts healthcare or medical professionals in urgent instances like Cardiac arrest.
7. Butterfly Network:
- Butterfly Network, Inc. is an AI company located in Connecticut, United States of America. It was founded in 2011 with a motive to provide healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
- While access to imaging used to be expensive and luxury, Butterfly IQ is changing to create sustainable healthcare.
- Butterfly IQ uses healthcare AI by providing Ultrasound tools that help make better decisions right beside the bed as patient care is foremost than just capturing an image.
- Arterys is a Medical Imaging Cloud AI company with AI-powered technology to transform the workflow with faster diagnosis and better outcomes.
- It was founded in 2007 and has branches in San Francisco, Calgary and Paris.
- They concentrate where clinical care is data-driven, intelligent, and patient-focused.
- Arterys work to transform healthcare by reducing subjectivity and variability in clinical diagnosis.
9. Caption Health:
- Caption Health was founded in 2013 to empower healthcare providers with new capabilities to acquire and interpret ultrasound exams.
- Caption Health is the first and only healthcare AI company to be FDA authorized and AI-guided medical imaging acquisition system.
- Their concept is to transform diagnostic healthcare by expanding access to highly qualified medical imaging in order to improve patient care and reduce cost.
- The Caption Guidance Software uses AI to provide real-time guidance and allow healthcare providers to capture diagnostic quality images to bring more benefits of Ultrasound to patients.
- Enlitic was founded in 2014. It builds AI deep learning technology for streaming radiologists’ workflow and upgrades healthcare diagnoses.
- Enlitic is molding the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools for patients around the world.
- It also helps radiologists identify diseases and other medical issues more accurately.
According to Healthcare IT News, 63% of research accepted that top ai healthcare companies have been benefited already by providing excellent value in specialties like radiology, generic pharmacy, and pathology. The healthcare market is experiencing rapid growth, and the global market size for artificial intelligence in healthcare would reach USD 28 billion in 2025.
It’s very crucial to understand what is artificial intelligence in healthcare and why’s it important? Top ai healthcare companies actually make use of complex algorithms and software, or in other words, artificial intelligence (AI), to emulate human cognition in the analysis, interpretation, and comprehension of complicated medical and healthcare data. This article presents you with the top ai healthcare companies and their improved performance after implementing ai.
List of Top AI Healthcare Companies:
- Remedy Health – San Francisco, California, USA
- Subtle Medical – Menlo Park, California, USA
- NetBase Quid – Santa Clara, California, USA
- Bio Symetrics – New York City, New York, USA
- Sensely – San Francisco, California, USA
- Inform AI – Houston, Texas, USA
- Saliency AI – Palo Alto, California, USA
- Owkin – New York City, New York, USA
- ai – Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Oncora Medical – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Remedy health was found in 2016 and ranks no.1 on the list of top ai healthcare companies, which is a leading digital health platform that inspires millions of patients to have healthier and more satisfying lives.
- Remedy health aims to render help towards healthcare providers screen patients for hidden chronic, co-morbid conditions, including congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, obstructive sleep apnea, chronic kidney disease, type II diabetes, depression, and their potential interactions.
- It’s a prescriptive chronic care analytics platform that employs artificial intelligence to have a value-based health system in order to determine who gets the care in what way and where, how, and by whom.
- It also maximizes patient health outcomes per dollar spent.
- Subtle medical, in fact, ranks second on the list of top ai healthcare companies, which was established in the year 2017.
- It’s a healthcare technology company that depends on innovative deep learning solutions to improve medical imaging efficiency and patient experience.
- It aims to work on the efficiency of medical imaging and patient experience with innovative deep learning solutions.
- Subtle Medical’s AI-powered technology allows hospitals, healthcare organizations, and imaging centers to enhance images from noisy faster scans leading to improved patient experience during imaging procedures by also boosting exam and provider profitability.
- Established in the year 2017, it ranks 3rdon this list of the top AI healthcare companies in the world.
- NetBase Quid is a consumer and market intelligence platform, delivering contextual insights to reveal business trends, connect with consumers, and understand the story behind competitors and the market.
- Its AI platform uses advanced artificial intelligence to process billions of indexed resources across all forms of structured and unstructured data.
- It’s partnered with Arby’s, Coca-Cola, McCann, and Edelman.
- Bio Symetrics ranks 4thon the list of top ai healthcare companies and was founded in 2015.
- BioSymetrics is truly a biomedical AI company that empowers healthcare and R&D innovation with leading data science expertise.
- It mainly focuses on accelerating early-stage drug discovery by building a comprehensive view of human health and pharmaceutical research using AI.
- It also serves biopharmaceutical applications, as well as CROs, hospitals, and health systems by performing predictive analytics on many kinds of R&D and healthcare data used in pharmaceutical research.
- Sensely is listed as the 5th top ai healthcare company in the world. It was found in 2013.
- Sensely is a developer of an avatar and chatbot-based platform designed to assist insurance plan members and patients.
- It leverages conversational interfaces and provides virtual assistant solutions to insurance companies, pharmaceutical clients, and hospital systems worldwide, enabling enterprises to converse in an entirely new way, combining the empathy of human conversation with the efficiency and scalability of the technology.
- Inform AI ranks 6th on the top ai healthcare companies. It was founded in 2017.
- It also focuses on AI solutions that speed up medical diagnosis at the point of care and improve radiologist productivity.
- Inform AI builds special business analytics and artificial intelligence-based solutions for industry-leading healthcare organizations, research institutions, and public sector agencies to enhance mission outcomes and operational improvement.
- Founded in the year 2020, Saliency AI is 7thon the list of top ai healthcare companies.
- It automates your medical imaging workflow for clinical trials and minimizes your turnaround time for quality control, preparation of images for physician review, and image annotations.
- This company customizes your imaging modality and therapeutic area. There are many ways Saliency Ai can help your work and it impacts enhancing the quality of work.
- Owkin ranks 8th on the list of top ai healthcare companies. It was established in 2016 as a startup that provides machine learning that allows medical researchers to test AI models on distributed data.
- It deploys ai and federated learning for medical research and aims to empower researchers in hospitals, universities, and pharmaceutical companies.
- It is to understand why drug efficacy varies from patient to patient, enhance the drug development process, and identify the best drug for the right patient to improve treatment outcomes.
- The 9thrank goes to Binah.ai. It was established in 2016.
- It provides a video-based health and wellness monitoring app that allows anyone to measure vital signs just by looking at a smartphone camera.
- It’s a company where telemedicine levels the playing field, facilitating remote healthcare in new locations and giving healthcare professionals a smart tool to make data-driven decisions in any situation.
Ranking among the best top ai healthcare companies isn’t a small task. It takes a lot of effort to implement and maintain their standards to the same level. Outsourcing your work can really make a difference.
These healthcare AI companies were started on the basis of providing smart and best services to the healthcare providers to create an impact on the future of AI healthcare.