Multi Specialty Medical Coding
Coding procedures require due diligence on account of procuring correct information from the patient records and coding it appropriately according to the coding compliances for diagnosis and procedures resulting in clean billing for reimbursements. Payers should be able to deduce effectively the patient diagnosis and medical necessity for treatments, services, or supplies the patient received. QWay Healthcare draws expertise from its myriad range of projects handled and takes pride in catering to multi speciality coding with a leading team of speciality certified coders who are AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) and AHIMA, armed with certifications such as CPC (Certified Professional Coders) & its variants such as CPC-H/CPC-I) and CCS (Certified Coding Specialist), ensuring the highest level of accuracy in medical coding.
Multi Specialty Medical Coding, Diagnosis Related Group (DRG) Audit, Clinical Documentation Improvement Audit Services for Hospitals
Our teams work towards improving clinical documentation with emphasis on revenue assurance, cost reduction of HIM and coding functions, and tackling revenue leakage by employing technology driven solutions with global workforce.
We employ certified coders that have expertise in the specific specialization. With their skill and understanding, they can address the problems, maintain key performance standards base on payer specific documentations, use the proper medical codes and modifiers in accordance with AMA rules, and implement CCI (Correct Coding Initiative) amendments. Our coding team also carries out coding-related denial analysis, code corrections and resubmits the claims back to payers to improve reimbursements.
We offer multi specialty medical coding solutions:
- Coding staff augmentation
- Encompassing coding workflow
- Coding audits
- Compliance training
- Coding Education
Our coding teams are equipped with:
- Adhere to ICD coding conventions and official coding guidelines according to medical coding systems – ICD-10, CPT, CDT, CMS, AHA, AHIMA, and HCPCS
- Bundling and unbundling procedures
- Payer-specific requirements (Medicare, Medicaid, and all commercial insurance)
- Latest AMA and CMS guidelines, state / federal government compliance
- Collaborate with Client Managers to help and educate doctors and other clinicians in proper documentation techniques
How it works?
- Medical records are procured from the client’s EHR/PMS system via secured connection
- Validation of the information obtained
- Records are reviewed and CPT/ICD codes are assigned
- Quality Audit is carried for the coded charts
- Completion report is shared with customer
We educate providers on
- DRG education
- EMR navigation
- Contracts, exceptions, and bundling
- Specialty specific education
- Risk adjustment
- Missed coding opportunities due to documentation deficiencies
- Medical billing best practices
- Virtual medicine coaching
- Qualifying accurate conditions
When you choose QWay we give you
- Regular, on-going Quality Assurance coding audits
- Diagnosis related groups (DRG) coding and audits
- MS-DRG and APR-DRG validations
- Developing CDI program
- Coding and clinician education programs
- Clinical validation and Offshore coding audits
- HCC coding
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC) coding
- Physician outpatient coding for all specialties
- CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10 coding validations & review
- Quality assurance audits with daily, weekly, or monthly reports
Got a question?
Talk to us to optimize your revenue cycle!
Dial our numbers and get an instant response to your queries, our sales support agents are available Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.