Ob-Gyn billing Services
Specialty Coding Services
Ob-Gyn Billing and Coding
International claims, vastly distinct coverage periods, and various tests carried out at many facilities, OB/GYN billing and coding can be difficult for the majority of billers and coders. In addition, many OB/GYN practitioners don’t have access to the billing assistance that big hospitals have. QWay teams have worked with obstetricians and gynecologists for a decade and apply their expertise and experience to increase your revenue and speed up growth. Our coders are qualified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) and are skilled in the ICD-9/10, CPT, and HCPCS coding criteria published by CMS and AMA. We ensure that the proper documentation of the policies and services is provided and have a clear understanding of the criterion that takes into account various pre and post-procedures administered to the patient.
Our gynecology billing services cover specialties such as –
- Advanced Laparoscopic surgery
- Menopausal and Geriatric Gynecology
- Maternal-fetal Medicine
- Family planning
- Pelvic Reconstruction Surgery
- Gynecological Uro-gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Services offer in Gynecology Billing Services
- Insurance eligibility verification: Gynecology billing requires insurance eligibility verification to ensure that patients have valid insurance coverage prior to receiving medical services. By confirming eligibility, healthcare providers can avoid claim denials, delays in payment, and potential billing disputes with patients and can help patients understand their healthcare coverage, their financial responsibilities, and potential out-of-pocket costs.
- This process involves verifying patient information, including their insurance policy number, coverage dates, and deductibles, with the patient’s insurance company.
- Gynecology Coding Services: Medical coding for gynecology billing involves assigning specific codes to procedures and services provided during a patient’s visit. The codes used are typically from the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and International Classification of Diseases (ICD) systems for office visits, ultrasound, and other surgical procedures. Our certified gynecology coders and billing specialists stay up to date with coding changes and regulations to provide hassle-free service to patients and healthcare providers.
- Denial management services: Managing claim denials for gynecology billing entails determining the causes of denials and taking corrective measures to stop them. It necessitates careful attention to detail, prompt follow-up with insurance, and efficient patient communication. Effective denial management ensures prompt reimbursement and revenue cycle optimization, both of which are essential for the financial stability of gynecology practices.
- AR follow-up for gynecology billing: Tracking unpaid or inadequately compensated claims requires a lot of resources and is seldom efficient. QWay can assist you with the resources and knowledge of regulatory compliances needed to guarantee a consistent stream of cash flow. We hire specialists who will keep a watch on your collectibles and follow up rigorously with payers to ensure that collection is uninterrupted by outsourcing gynecology medical billing services.
- Credentialing services for gynecologists: Credentialing for gynecologists involves verifying their qualifications and experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. This process includes verifying medical education, licensure, board certification, and ongoing professional development. Our credentialing teams accommodate and implement better practices and procedures for feasible credentialing.
Schedule a discussion
Lets connect to discuss about your revenue cycle optimization